At Anderson Partners, our highly experienced staff provide a broad range of services in order to assist you in achieving your objectives.
Whether starting a new business or expanding your current business, it is important to consider your options for the structure of that business. The right structure will not only provide asset protection and tax minimisation, but can also facilitate easy succession planning and cater for the growth of your business in the future.
At Anderson Partners, we provide complete structuring advice to ensure our clients achieve the outcomes that they want and deserve.
Services provided include;
- Advice and SWOT analysis on all structures available, including asset protection and taxation implications associated with each structure
- Comprehensive advice on Business Purchases, Business Sales, Mergers, Restructuring, Buy-outs and Winding Up
- Tax law advice, including Capital Gains Tax, and GST on sales, mergers and restructures
- Buy-Sell Agreements to provide certainty
- Plus all other areas associated with the structuring of a business, such as legislative requirements and tax compliance
Business Start Up
Commencing a business can be daunting and that is why we are here to support you in every step of the way. Below are some items which we can provide you with;
- Registering your ABN and TFN with the Australian Taxation Office
- Discussing your employer obligations with you and registering you for PAYG Withholding, WorkCover or payroll tax, as required
- Assisting you with establishing good book keeping practices
- Register your business for Goods and Services Tax and explaining your reporting obligations.
- Preparing a business plan
- Discuss the most appropriate sources of finance and assist you with any finance applications
- Any other matters which may concern you, we are here to support you
Business Development/Performance Management
Our aim is to ensure your business achieves the potential it is capable of. We have the knowhow and experience to offer advice to help you run your business more effectively.
We are able to check that your business is as competitive, focused, and profitable as it can be. We then offer flexible strategies, as outlined below, designed to address the issues affecting your business.
- Productivity and efficiency analysis, targeting and monitoring
- Benchmarking “How does your business compare to others?”
- Cashflow analysis “Where is your cash going?”
- Budgeting and Forecasting “Lets set goals and lets achieve them together”
- Systems and Processes “Are your systems allowing you to operate efficiently?”
- Management Accounting on Monthly and Quarterly Basis
We have vast experience with family owned businesses, we understand the pressures and issues which can arise within this structure, and we are here to provide you with external guidance so you and your family can focus on running your business in agreement;
- Organisation and management structure review
- Advice regarding avoiding or resolving conflicting family interests
- Establishment of performance criteria and performance based pay for family members
- Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
Corporate Secretarial Services
We review all Companies on an annual basis in relation to complying with ASIC lodgement requirements, including:
- General advice on company law
- Maintaining company registers
- Appointment and Resignation of Officeholders
- Changes in Shareholdings and Share Structures
- Preparation and lodgement of Annual Returns
- Electronic Lodgement of ASIC documents